- Engine Type: 20 HP Kohler® Command® V-Twin OHV
- Cylinders/Material: 2/cast-iron sleeve
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/spin-on oil filter
- Drive System: Direct shaft drive, foot-controlled hydro w/cruise control. Transmission: heavy-duty cast-iron housing w/BDU-10 hydrostatic pump and spin-on oil filter
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty shaft drive - 5-year limited warranty, no belts to stretch, slip or replace
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Rear Wheel: Steel wheels with 4-bolt automotive-style lug nut mounting
- Transmission Housing: Heavy-duty cast-iron
- Steering: Manual sector & pinion
- Front Axle: Heavy-duty cast-iron w/dual grease fittings - 5-year limited warranty
- Spindles: 3/4 in.
- Ball Joints: 4 automotive-style
- Rear Axle Diameter: 1 in. diameter with dual steel drive hub
- Turning Radius: 18 in.
- Chassis Type: Fully robotically welded twin C-channel frame assembly/5-year limited warranty
- Hood & Grill: Fully enclosed engine compartment
- Fender & Bumper: Steel underflanged fender and heavy-duty steel bumper
- Alternator: 25 amp. regulated
- Battery: 12V/heavy-duty 275 cold crank amp.
- Charging System: Flywheel alternator
- Headlights: Standard
- System Monitor Package: Digital hour meter, change oil service minder, oil pressure indicator, battery voltage monitor, park brake and PTO start sequence LEDs
- Safety Systems: Neutral start, operator presence, brake pedal lock, RevTEK™ reverse mowing technology
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement for smooth operation of deck or attachments
- Deck Lift: Manual/10-position/spring-assisted deck lift
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Seat: Deluxe high-back seat with armrests and 6 in. travel
- Front Tires: 16 in. x 6.5 in.
- Rear Tires: 23 in. x 9.5 in.
- Forward Speed: 0-6.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 0-3.5 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.0 qt.
- Transmission Oil Capacity: 5.7 qt.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Overall Length: 76 in.
- Cutting Width/Blades: 42 in. twin, 50 in. or 54 in. heavy-duty triple blades
- Deck Cutting Height: 1.5 in. - 4 in.
- Deck Construction: Stamped deck
- Deck Drive System: Heavy-duty Kevlar® belt
- Anti-Scalping: 4 greasable wheels, 1 roller (front)
- Deck Spindles: Die-cast aluminum spindle housings and precision tapered roller bearings
- Deck Pulleys: All steel w/heavy-duty bearings
- Deck Wash: Patented Smart Jet™ high-pressure deck washing system